The Need for Salvation
1. God Gives Life - John 10:10, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
2. The Fact of Sin - Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
3. The Penalty of Sin - Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
4. God's Provision - John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
5. God's Love Answers His Wrath - Ephesians 2:1-5, "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6. Jesus Is The Way To God - John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
7. Salvation Is A Free Gift - Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
8. Salvation Must Be Received - John 1:12, "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name."
9. Sinner's Prayer Of Confession - Romans 10:9-10, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."